Cape May New Jersey Seaworths Bitters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
The http://americanglassgallery.com website has an auction coming on Nov 1st.In the auction the only known pale lime green version of the Seaworths Bitters will go up on the auction block.This bottle will bring $20,000 and could double that figure very easily.The website does not have the bottle on the pre catalogue page.It is only in their flyer card sent via postal mail.The Seaworths bitters is rare in its own right in amber and slightly rarer yet in aqua.The bottle is shaped like the Cape May lighthouse.Chuck you shouild have been here in 1999 as just to the North of the lighthouse on the Delaware bay side of CapeMay, the beach itself, which until 1999 was a nude beach.Today signs are posted that prohibit nudity on this beach(sorry Chuck a decade late).Matt div2roty from DC I think you need to add this bottle to your bitters collection it would look great on that window.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
My 15 15 eyesite is not what it used to be same shape though easy to be fooled[:D][:D]

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
The only Seaworth Bitters I've ever seen was the one Jeff sold in the Grapentine collection. Even the sample went for 7k. They sure looked sweet together in the case. Man that guy had some nice glass.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I dug one of those Bunker Hill sauces here locally years ago. It was very similar to the one in John's auction and brought 50 bucks at the time. That one should bring a little bit more today.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown