placerville ca

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I have plenty times, Tigue, but not lately. It's been too hot and the ground is like concrete.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Yep. I'm working on permissions for a lot with several foundations right now. Been in the woods a lot lately, more prospecting and metal detecting then bottle hunting though. Ran up on a big black bear the other day about 8 miles outside P-ville. That'll get your heart movin. Got some good leads over the summer and there are privies to be had, but like Mike said, gotta wait for some rain to soften up the ground. The clay is baked rock hard.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Hey Tigue thanks for checking in, I heard you were roaming again, good luck in your travels.

tigue710

Reaction score
hey y'al, yeah I was on tour working with Melvin seals and JGB for a while, but settled back down in Placerville for a permanent stay... love it out here! Im working construction again and have had to dig in placer lately... it is solid... on the up side im working on a 130 year old house some bottles were found under before I made it on the job, Im planning to go under but havent yet... and yes, where the privy would have been has a fresh stone patio over the top... shite...

if anyone wants a hand on an upcoming dig this winter Im all game! Not as into it right now as I was but would love to shovel some dirt again...

nor cal baby!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Tigue, make sure to attend our show on 3 December if you can. I'm up for some El Dorado Co diggin after the rains, so keep in touch.

tigue710

Reaction score
def try to make it, nothin like isles of glass to light a fire! the area seems pretty promising with a little hard looking... old enough for sure

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp