SICK of getting burnt!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BillinMo

Reaction score
I'm wondering how that chip didn't show up in the photos. If the seller deliberately took photos from angles that didn't show it, then I don't see how he could claim it's in "fair condition."

I've seen totally clueless sellers say "no damage" but their photo clearly shows chips, cracks, etc. so I just assume they're oblivious.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I posted a link to the listing, just scroll up a bit.. if you know what to look for, you can almost kinda see the damage, but I mistook it for crudeness.. see for yourself... and let me know if I was a total idiot or not..[>:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, I got a prompt refund.. I'm gonna see if he re-lists it like last time before deciding on my feedback.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
I've received a fair amount of bottles with unmentioned chips or cracks. I usually get a partial refund, and in a few cases a full refund. Yours looks serious enough to warrant a full refund.
Either way, there should be a common sense 101 page that ebayers should read before listing bottles.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I never saw this when it was happening. Thanks for linking it, it was a fun read. Charlie, if this shows anything about you - it's that you trust people, you're slow to anger, and you want honesty and fairness in your transactions. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Bob, my underwater friend.. I was hoping they would figure that out on their own, but yes.. that's the message I was trying to convey.. [;)]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Yea, the side pontil is funny. Gunth sounded like he was trying to create the anomaly to the detriment of several common bottles with nothing to show for it but broken glass.

glass man

Reaction score
SO SORRY CHARLIE MAN!!It hurts so much..I don't care if it is a 50 cent ottle and you look forward to get it and then..CRAP!!BAS..TID!!JAMIE

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum