Gross and Robinson's Ink

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saratogadriver

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120651428845&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Lust is a very bad thing this time of year... cannot afford to lust... must resist...

Kungfufighter, you sold a couple of slightly larger ones of these about a year ago. Any chance you'd email me or pm me and let me know how much you got for the one closest in size? The buy it now on this seems pretty reasonable considering how really few of these you see.

Jim G

earlyglass

Reaction score
Jim, Don't wait too long... I have been contemplating the same thing since I saw this one. I don't collect them, but I have always loved the way these contain the word "American", not to mention how rare they are. I believe that the 6 and 7" examples sold for between $750 and $1000 range, but I am not positive. The one like this (4") in Mebane's sold for $650 plus the premium, so this one seems fairly priced.

Mike

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Too many christmas presents to buy for others, so I'm going to have to pass, as much as I'd love one of these on my shelves. Good luck to whoever picks it up, it's a great piece of "American" glass...

Jim G

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac