Okay,...Gotta post this!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Digswithstick

Reaction score
I agree with Paul SWEET ! This place gives you that warm fuzzy feelin
m16.gif

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
As I've been going through my evening, and mentally adding to my above list, I must include ,for their generosity, Digswithstick, Mr. Fred, of course Penn Digger, and also Cyberdigger Charlie...and Bottle109...also Chris Blackman....(I'm sure there's more,...they'll come to me (eventually)... whippersnapper![:D]

mainer1

Reaction score
I said it before
There are no two more deserving people on this site than you and laur!
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
Congrats on your awsome acquisition
MERRY CHRISTMAS

glass man

Reaction score
AJOHN...HAS BEEN REALLY NICE TO NINA AND ME...A TRUE CHRISTIAN!!! SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE ON HERE! JAMIE

Wangan

Reaction score
Very nice! Yes,you two deserve it! Friendly,knowledgeable,helpful and generous.That goes for the rest of this pack too.I dont know what I would do without this place!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Missed this post, as I haven't been on much lately. Everyone has been so generous, not just in the Secret Santa gifting, but throughout the years.

This bottle from AJohn is gorgeous. What a great guy! I know Joe is thrilled with it. We were both very excited by all the goodies and bottles we received.

Thanks for all of the kind comments on this thread. I'm very touched. I feel the same way about each and every one of you! I can't even begin to think of every person, who out of the kindess of their heart has sent me something special in the mail. It's not about what they sent, but the thought behind it. I am not always able to send something back, but if I were able, I'd send every person something.

Thanks, friends.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis