Hello Everyone

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

countrydigger

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forums, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 16 y/o, I just got into bottle collecting and digging about 6 months ago and I'm really enjoying the hobby. I've got a pretty good collection going. I'm looking foward to learning and contributing as much as I can. thanks

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Ralph! So, what sort of goodies have you been collecting?

countrydigger

Reaction score
Thanks cyberdigger. I have a small collection of about 40 bottles, the newest ones from the 1940-50's and the oldest around the late 1800's. I've only found 2 bottle dumps, both ranging from the early to mid 1900's, not to old but they sure were fun to dig up! I'll post pics of my finds as soon as I get the chance.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Welcome to the bottle digging/collecting world Ralph I hope you stick with it.I have been digging since I was 15,I am 51 now[:D]

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Kid (Countrydigger), yer in for the ride of your life. Ain't a better hobby than diggin' in the dirt for old stuff. You'll meet interesting people, expand your knowledge of history, and gain a greater appreciation for the world around you. Just one request: I'll exchange my years and wisdom for your youth ... it's a good deal, I assure you! Deal?

nydigger

Reaction score
Hi Ralph! Welcome to your new addiction! This forum is full of great people and is a weath of knowledge. So ask questions, post pics, and read everything you can! Most of all have fun!

crozet86

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ralph. Lots to learn here from the numerous collectors.I started around your age to digging bottles and going to yard sales and flea markets.Enjoy the hobby and good luck with your digging in the future.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu