pepsi bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mattlonas

Reaction score
Hello..I am new to this website....great info guys....I live in Lexington Va....I recently came across an antique
Pepsi bottle that reads Pepsi at the top...and Lexington Va Pepsi bottling company at the bottom..
I am aware of the coke bottles from Lexington, but have never seen a Pepsi bottle before! I have
Asked everyone around here about a Pepsi factory in town...with no luck. Can anyone help me out with the date
And any value of the bottle.any info would greatly be appreciated....thAnks ..Matt...Lexington Va

LC

Reaction score
Are there any numbers on the bottom ? Sometime it shows the date of manufacture .

crozet86

Reaction score
I researched this same bottle a few years ago after i dug several of them near lexington.From what i found at the local library is that Lynchburg Pepsi bottling co. had a building in lexington they used to ship out pepsi products to the surrounding Lexington area.These bottles had Lexington on the bases but were actually bottled in Lynchburg.The bottle you have should have the block letter on the shoulder and should be a shade of aqua.As far as value 20.00- 30.00 is about average as far as i have seen.

mattlonas

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys....the bottle is of auqua color...and it has a uppercase "M" on the bottom...since I posted this...I found out that the plant in Lexington closed after the great depression.I recently found an old dump site on my grandparents property....many different bottles dug up so far...but I'm new to this so I really don't know what they are or what year they are from...but the house has been on the property since the early 20's....but I have dug up coins that date back to the 1790's....but the bottles aren't no where near that old...do you ever come to Lexington by chance...maybe I could show you...I seriously doubt there's anything good...but I have found several Lambert pharmaceutical listerine bottles..and some newer too....thanks again for your speedy reply...I didn't expect to get a response..thanks...Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi