Today I lost my other mother today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cookie

Reaction score
Star- Sorry to hear about your loss. Best Wishes...John

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Every year without knowing it I have passed the day
When the last fires will wave to me
And the silence will set out
Tireless traveller
Like the beam of a lightless star

Then I will no longer
Find myself in life as in a strange garment
Surprised at the earth
And the love of one woman
And the shamelessness of men
As today writing after three days of rain
Hearing the wren sing and the falling cease
And bowing not knowing to what

You will survive this endless trespass.

Stardust

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your kind support at this difficult time, I get infused today and hope it will give the some extra energy and strength to be able to stand and to be strong for my children and grandchildren. I have lost so much weight since my mom died and now I have that great big pit in my stomach back again. I know this too shall pass, but I hurt really bad. How fortunate I am to have this forum family. You all touch my heart in a special way, when I read what each of you has thoughtfully written ~ Hug someone you love today, you never know if it maybe the last time you may see them ~
Love,
star ~ *

750AAFF049EB4A6E975081EE718F75F9.jpg

Attachments

• 750AAFF049EB4A6E975081EE718F75F9.jpg
    750AAFF049EB4A6E975081EE718F75F9.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 72

RedGinger

Reaction score
Sorry, Star. My condolences. Look how strong you are, hanging in there. If anything happened to my Mom, I couldn't be as courageous as you. Let's all take a moment to remember Star's Mom and all the Mom's and Dads who have passed on.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Indeed! We should also take a moment to think one thought of appreciation for someone we love, and who we would dearly miss if something happened.. it would be a way we can make the world a little more compassionate and pleasant during Star's unfortunate experience.

Stardust

Reaction score
Thank you again for the support that has come in in PM's and emails from people here and the newly added posts. In life we seem to find out in the death of family member, who are friends really are. Once again, last night was so hard for myself and my family. I was so touched by the people who appeared like torches of light who had driven all day long just to give support, hold me up, and say one last goodbye. It makes you rethink life and how many lives do we touch in our journey here. What can we do each and everyday to touch one more person's life and make this world a little better. I'm going to really miss her so much. Now it's time for me to hold up everyone else...Thank you again ~
Love,
star ~***

Stardust

Reaction score
Thanks Eddie for your kind words that you posted ~ Chris, thank you and the rest of the willintonbottleboys for your words of comfort and love that you set me also.
I'm still so touched by members reaching out and giving support.

Thank you again, I love you all. star ~

2BA1F716014149F5BCA3F4BE813398D9.jpg

Attachments

• 2BA1F716014149F5BCA3F4BE813398D9.jpg
    2BA1F716014149F5BCA3F4BE813398D9.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member