painted label soda book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
does anyone know if there has been any news on the acl soda bottle book that was being put together a while back? i sure would like to have some upto date info.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
bubbas dad ~

I exchanged e-mails with a couple of bottle researchers today and the Soda Fizz topic came up. Apparently no one has heard much from them since just before Thanksgiving. One individual even said he feared the worst. But I certainly hope this is not the case. In any event, I got the impression of not to expect a new book anytime soon.

SPBOB

splante

Reaction score
I know the following web site has the history of bottlers in Vermont and NH book, and I had contacted them about some RI bottles they said they were currently finishing up more New england states for a new book due out around April, as far as a new acl only book have not heard about it.

http://www.ca-yd.com/html/bottles/soda_homepage.htm

acls

Reaction score
What information did they hear about the Soda Fizz just before Thanksgiving Bob?

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
acls ~

One of the individuals I chatted with said they submitted a story that was supposed to be published in the Soda Fizz's next newsletter/magazine. And even though the story was submitted on time (just before Thanksgiving) that individual never heard another thing about the story or the publication, and consequently suspected the worst involving problems that one of the Soda Fizz members has been having for some time now. I decided to refrain from mentioning any names out of respect for those individuals concerned. I am sure we will be hearing something from someone eventually. And maybe it's best to just leave it that way for now.

Thanks.

SPBOB

T D

Reaction score
does anyone know if there has been any news on the acl soda bottle book that was being put together a while back? i sure would like to have some upto date info.

Kathy is liable to show up in Columbia

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky