Maps - you know what I mean

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
CA State Library at 9th & N Sts in Sacramento has them. They are on microfilm and can be copied for 25¢ a page off the reader.

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I went down there and got copies. They had large format copies for .50 each. It was fun too. I got copies of 8 different towns for $20. It was a good deal. I walked away happy.

andy g

Reaction score
Sanborn maps for many -- but not all -- places are finally now available on the Library of Congress website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/sanborn/. Maps are being added regularly and at present the following states are partially or fully available:
AK, AL, AZ, CA, CT, DC, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NV, OH, PA, TX, VA, VT, WY plus Canada and Mexico.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Thank you Andy!

126630489_1861a27f0e.jpg

tigue710

Reaction score
Forgot about this post, thanks mike, I got the maps they had but had to dig up the good ones somewhere else... Wow Jen, it took you guys three years and someone elses post to find those maps? And even with them your boyfriend has gotta dig in a spot someone else showed you?

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
Now your opening a can of worms sir. I have lived in this county the majority of my life.... not three years. My son is 8th generation El Dorado County. You don't even know us what gives you the gall to speak anything. I would appreciate it if you kept your opinion to your self. This is not the place do start this. If you have an issue PM me but don't start talking S**T on the forum. I have not stated anything negative about you until now, even though I dislike you, because the forum is not the place. To be honest, I have not had to get maps nor wanted to until recently. I have plenty of friends and family here that own old homes and have never needed to get any maps. You can speak all the trash you like but your pissing off the locals and not just us. You have many people her talking about you, and not good things either. People see you digging all over in including the curators at the museums. Your digging on properties where you do not have permission and your trespassing. People are not talking about calling the cops when they see people out digging now. How do you think that makes the elders and locals here feel. Your treading on some pretty thin ice buddy.

Even If Aaron was out diggin in that area, who said it was yours. You guys found it TOGETHER, along with the other places! Not to mention, after the fall you you guys had about splitting finds, Aaron never went back to that hole you guys were digging. You've been out there numerous times to clear the rest of the bottles out. Who's calling the kettle black. Get a grip man.

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
Sorry ..... Edit * people are now talking about calling the cops when they see people out digging*

Edit * Fall out you guys had*

I was a bit angry.... [:mad:]

tigue710

Reaction score
Found it together? I took him over there, I probed it out, and we dug.

At both sites we dug... I'm digging permissions now, those sites were dug as much by Arron as I, so I guess he's pissing of the locals and elders too... although I haven't heard the same from my friends at the museum or other diggers I dig with here...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac