Possibly one of the earliest John Ryan bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
WILL TAKE A PHOTO COPY OF YOUR BOTTLE WITH ME TO THE ROME GA. BOTTLE SHOW FRI. AND SAT. IF I DON'T FORGET....SHOULD BE SOME ONE THAT CAN GIVE SOME INFO THERE FOR SURE! JAMIE

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Great Jamie,

Please let me know if you happen to find out any info.

All the best,
~Tim

rlynch

Reaction score
I agree with the fake theory - sad people are doing this when they try to pass them off as original.

gotthefever

Reaction score
Can't believe that anyone would think that bottle is authentic in any way shape or form after looking at it for a minute or two

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I like to stare at it and try to figure out how the mold could accommodate such embossing... [8D]

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Oh no, not that bottle again! lol

Yeah i'm glad it's gone. I traded it back to the original owner for another bottle. He's still got it.

I just started getting into pontiled porters back when I got that bottle. It's funny that when I first bought it from him, I didn't look very close at the embossing. In fact not until Chris opened my eyes to it, was when I really figured out what I had. Overall it was a really good lesson learned for me.

~Tim

Lordbud

Reaction score
So glad I collect low end bottles. Got all my good ones back in the day when they were cheap. The dollar's worth just about nothing now. Don't count on the dollar ever increasing in value.

baltbottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Lordbud

So glad I collect low end bottles. Got all my good ones back in the day when they were cheap. The dollar's worth just about nothing now. Don't count on the dollar ever increasing in value.

I think we will be okay as long as the rest of the world keeps accepting our worthless money. But just to be safe I suggest investing in a sturdy wheelbarrow tote all your inflateo dollars to the store to buy a loaf of bread.....

Chris

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu