2011 Somersworth NH Show Questions?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JustGlass

Reaction score
I was talking to some bottle collectors recently and they told me that the Somerworth NH bottle show is on for this year. Does anyone know if this is correct. They told me it has been relocated to the Elks Club but I don't remember if they told me what day it was going to be held. Can anyone verify this info. If it is true Im looking for correct time and place ( street name and number ) so I can punch in my gps to find the show when the time comes.

cornucopia

Reaction score
Hello JustGlass, The "Somersworth" show is indeed on for this year. It is being held at the Dover Elks Lodge 282 Durham Rd. Dover, N.H. on Sunday the 3rd of April. Hours are 9:00 to 2:00 with early buyers at 8:00 am. We will be set up there, lets hope for a good turnout at this new location. See you then, Greg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I hope the lack of internet publicity doesn't hurt the outcome. I'm glad it got posted here. I seams to be the only info in a google search.
I'll try for it.

cornucopia

Reaction score
Hi Richard, we talked a couple of years ago about N.H. pharm. bottles, I will be bringing some from Manchester and Laconia. I will look for the hat. Greg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If I get one of the jobs I've interviewed for I'll be making plans for it. If not I may go anyway and just move back up.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky