HAWAIIAN WHISKEYS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
That yellow amber Macfarlane is da bomb! and the peacock rabbit ear cap is harder then the bottle.[;)]

Earl, I need a Lovejoy! lol

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: 808 50th State

Mike,
The CL RICHARDS is a very plain looking black glass whiskey bottle that has small embossing that goes around the shoulder, (circa 1858), according to the revised Hawaiian Bottles of Long Ago book (1988), there are only 5 or less known good examples of the bottle and the only Hawaiian Bottle that is embossed S.I. (Sandwich Islands), this particular bottle was in the rarity case at last years bottle show...
aloha Earl

BD065D340E314FACB00371806B588FAA.jpg
We have a very similar shoulder embossed sixth from SF. It is usually dark green, has a iron pontil and is embossed "Barry & Patton, 114 & 116 Montgomery St, S.F." around the shoulder, much like the Richards. It is a distinct possibility that both are products of the same, possibly Philadelphia, glass house.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

That yellow amber Macfarlane is da bomb! and the peacock rabbit ear cap is harder then the bottle.[;)]

Earl, I need a Lovejoy! lol
I have one that is available. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out, Tony.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant the Lovejoy. I dont' got no Macfarlanes or Peacock caps, Brah.

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
Awesome bottles Earl and for a minute there I thought that the Richards was yours....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora