N.E. Ohio Collectors and Collections

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rraack

Reaction score
Can someone provide the name of a collector in N E ohio with a fairly extensive collection and knowledge of antique bottles; particularly in flasks, bitters, medicines or inks. Although I'm some what new to this forum, I've collected bottles for more than 35 years. I tend to fall in and out of interest (more off than on), because I've never been a member of a club nor sought out anyone local to share the interest. I tend to simply acquire what appeals to me and what I can afford, looking for bottles that are fairly early, have interesting glass character, color and form. Although I have a few books and have gone to a few regional bottle shows, I'm primarily a visual person and discern the quality of bottles mainly through observation and comparison. Over the years I have seen what I consider to be some great bottles, but would truly love to see an extensive collection of great bottles that someone has built over time. any recommendations as to a person to contact.

rraack

Reaction score
Actually, I'd be interested in contacting a collector from anywhere in Ohio also a collector from western, Pa - Eastern IN - or Southern, MI as well. Basically I'm looking to find someone close enough that I could visit as well as drive back and forth in one day. Any suggestions?

rraack

Reaction score
I live just east of Cleveland, Ohio

appliedlips

Reaction score
I would join the Ohio bottle club. There are several collectors in the Cleveland area.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac