closer to 50____--(WITH LITTLE RANT)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2muchstuff

Reaction score
Lil- rant....... woke up at 3 oclock this morning to phone ringing off the hook(blowing it up) something gotta be wrong somewhere,YUP the 18 year old girl calling from her room ? Spider in her bra draw ,yup,bra draw .Wake up misses get the vacum fill with water turn on ,suck up spider ,look in vacum /no remains of spider, WHAT the HELL you expect_ freakin vacum full water ,twin turbo motor, can nitros ,17 amp motor ,suck a small car through the hose ,1000 dollar vacum with fins inside for suction like waternato (tornado with water)AND NO REMAINS ,now she is in a chair clawing at the wall ,I am standing in my underwear ,wife shorts and skimpy(yey ) top.Now I am throwing bra's all over a room that looks like a bomb went off already, still no freaking spider ,what are you doing any way I ask ?Well daddy my boyfriend just got home from work and gotta see him (what the#%$&) look at the wife get the look (U KNOW ONE EYE KINDA SQUINTY BUT NOT) we raised her right MAYBE gotta trust her ,Whatever look/so she gets dressed and leaves O K .wifes goes back to bed, I TRY well get dressed and watch IDIOT box about long as I can stand it ,decide to get on my favorite blue pages site ,post some pics for indianabottle digger .take pics embed u know the drill ,FILE TOO LARGE WHAT THE HE__

2muchstuff

Reaction score
CONTINUED /so after an hour and 2 cups of tar (HAIR standing straight up ,walk across table coffee by itself) and couple failed attempts and georgej sitting there in his underoos laughing his a$$ off (look at the moron trying too resize his pics) MY failed crys for help I just gave up (COFFEE starting working) here we are .WELL back to my post ,My birfday was dec. 31 well in the last 3 years have lost ^ family memebers( 6) funerals later ,ON... DECEMBER 31 2010 I was suppose to turn 43 well my cake said happy 46 th birfday ,NOW U can guess the WHAT the (!@#@$%$^&%*(^%$#@!*)) moment that came out of my mouth ,with all the deaths in last 3 years kinda lost track .Anyway when I was 7 years away from 50 I was dealing with it ,
now I am 4 years from 50 just wanted to say NOT much I would change just the little things ,like the fireball in face at 7:00 am when I thought I was an electrician ,the chainsaw incident or the finger in between the axe and sledege hammer

2muchstuff

Reaction score
contined/ now losing my job in less than six months ,ITS time for a new beginingand I am preety happy the boy got a new JOB will be moving out soon (AGAIN) girl moving on to being a sophomore in college,wife and I are healthy all is is good ,don't get to dig as much as I like ,but between Ebag and flea markets and so on, still finding the ever elusive booz bottles, I so crave well thats about it Ranted out for now HOPE you all find what you are looking for and you are blessed enough to realize it when you have it in front of you ( Something else thats plagues me often WHAT DO I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP?) havent quite figured that part out yet, but who I am will have to to work 4 now . thanks for looking, just a little insite to my saturday morning.....

2muchstuff

Reaction score
PRIME example just browsing blue pages ran across cyberdigger post on resizing pics (NICE JOB CLOSE TO HOW I DID IT) after 2 hours fighting it and a rant got it befor i found his post .always open box throw away instructions build it (WHATEVER IT IS) have extra pieces dig instructions out of garbage take apart and rebuild per instructions works everytime,

2muchstuff

Reaction score
OH and pics who I had coffee with this morning in the buy and sell section

jvharp

Reaction score
Whew! Rough morning. Have a cold beer and calm down, we still think your alright.[:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well I really enjoyed your rant, Richard!! I found your literary style highly amusing! I just hope that spider isn't still on the prowl..

2muchstuff

Reaction score
Believe IT, the spider was exi-cuted sunday evening around eight oclock .with the beater bar,the dam thing held on for a day and half inside the hose somewhere, strong little beast, but not stronger than a womans rage/ with 4 foot wand with rolling pin attached

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: 2muchstuff
not stronger than a womans rage/ with 4 foot wand with rolling pin attached

I doubt that few creatures in the history of the world would be strong enough to withstand that. [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac