Baltimore Show Pics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

THE GROUP FORUM PICTURE FROM WHAT I CAN SEE HAS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT (VA.ISFOR DIGGERS,SLAG PILE DIGGER WHOM I DID NOT GET TO MEET,BALTBOTTLES,STAUNTON DAN,SCOTT JORDAN OF THE NEW YORK DIGGING CLAN SORRY DONT KNOW YOUR FORUM NAME SCOTT,BOTTLENUT,COBALTBOT,AND SORRY I DIDNT MEET THIS LAST GENTLEMAN DONT KNOW WHO HE IS. ME AND RICK MISSED THE FORUM PICTURE THAT SUCKS WOULD HAVE MET 2 OTHER MEMBERS. BADGER

I think Dave is gonna put a hit out on you Dan Bhahahah!!!![8D][8D]
The movie will be good Dave[:D]

OK, enough abuse. Here's the real deal folks. Yes, Rick or Badger did suggest a group picture. We all thought that it was a great idea which it was. Thanks for the great idea Rick and Badger. After everyone was assembled no Rick or Badger or Gunth. We waited and when those who had answered the call said they wanted to take the pic or leave we decided it would be best to take the pic of whomever showed up and add the rest later which was done. So if there is a hit out on me then fine. Dave and his thugs will find me in a hole digging bottles as usual. I regret that I have but one life to give to the Forum. [8D]

HAHAHAA your crazy Dan! nice meeting you again by the way[:D]
They could have said over the speaker---WILL SICKRICK & THE BADGER COME TO THE FRONT OF THE GYM" [8D]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Thank you, Dan,

I stuck em up at the other thread too.

169953.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member