Look what I found! Selling all these bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rtwilton

Reaction score
Greetings! I know very little about antique bottles, but when I came across a huge pile of them on some property I bought, I knew I might have something. I brought them all into my garage and did a little research. I found that I am not a millionaire, but that there are some cool bottles here. A bunch are worth $5-10, there is a green one from France (bitters?) that is worth a bunch I think. Clorox, Purex, HJ Heinz, some booze bottles, one has an eagle on it, a bunch that say "federal law prohibits..." Anyways, I want to sell them. I am in the San Francisco area. Please contact me so we can discuss a price for the lot. I would like to see them in the hands of someone who can enjoy them. Thanks!
102_0590.jpg

102_0592.jpg

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Welcome RT!
I'm sorry but I've got some bad news for you,
Most of this stuff is not that old or rare. Heinz Chlorox, Purex, and Federal law prohibits bottles all have very low value (if any). Can you take a picture of the eagle embossed one? That might be good - but if it is in the same age range as these, it probably won't be. Sorry.

jays emporium

Reaction score
blobbottlebob is correct. I'm afraid you should have left those at the dump. I don't see anything there worth over a dollar. If there are some embossed soda bottles they would be worth keeping but I don't see any in the pics that I can identify as such.
If there are any you think are special you could take a close up picture and post that and we'll tell you what it is. Sorry for the bad news but don't waste any more time cleaning them, it's not worth it.

rtwilton

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses, even if it isn't great news! No worries, I thought someone may want the whole lot for $50 or $100. I'll take a pic of the bottle with the eagle on it and post it soon...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac