Digging Partner Wanted in Baltimore Area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ballyhooligan

Reaction score
I used to dig when I was in high school, and after visiting the bottle show this past weekend.. I want to get back into it. All of my experience is digging in open dumps, and one dump that was inside a basement, but would love to give privies a crack. I'm 27, and I have reliable transportation.

Alaska

Reaction score
well im in VA, but i dont care about driving! i would be more than happy to hook up and do some diggin!

Alaska

Reaction score
i got your email. i know plenty of 1920's and up spots.. however i know there have to be old dumps around here! its hard to get old timers to talk, even though they sit in chairs and dont hold shovels anymore. you find any spots yet?

ballyhooligan

Reaction score
I've got a few places lined up, but I'd like to dig some dumps before I start trying to dig privies. I have two very early 1800s homes that I have had permission to metal detect in the past, shouldn't be too hard to get permission to dig there... Never found a dump on either property, though I found tons of old bottles underneath the foundation of one of the houses.

Alaska

Reaction score
alright, keep me updated about the places you have lined up. and i have a dump down here that you are more than welcome to come to and dig with me where im just now getting to the older stuff, and if and when you get those permissions i would come to you, (if you wouldnt mind the company)

Tom

chrisboyles

Reaction score
Hey guys, send me a email at spikeomega@gmail.com. I would love to get together and see if we can dig something up (literally).

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum