Aqua National Bitters~~

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Topusmc

Reaction score
This is gonna go way high I am thinking
http://cgi.ebay.com/National-Bitters-Bottle-Pat-1867-/270717922523?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f080bacdb
s.gif
[/align]
$%28KGrHqJ,%21i%21E1Kst+fC7BNd+Y6bryQ%7E%7E_35.JPG
[/align]

Topusmc

Reaction score
Last one in @ Auction went for $16K. Don't think Ebay will top that but you never know. If I found one of those I would very quickly put it into the collection and not mention a word of it to the Chief Finance Office of the household.

rraack

Reaction score
The seller having stated 'no returns accepted' will certainly keep the bottle from realizing its best price.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
The seller having stated 'no returns accepted' will certainly keep the bottle from realizing its best price.

If you are selling through fleabay and paypal I dont think you have a choice to take a return of the item if it is not as described. It seems like a foolish thing to state in an auction.

georgeoj

Reaction score
I agree completely. I have never had an item returned so I can not speak to that side. I did purchase a jar about two years ago that was clearly not as described. The seller had a no returns rule posted and flatly refused a refund. After the matter was investigated by paypal/ebay, I returned the jar and was issued a full refund including postage.
George

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I suppose it gives you some ammunition against buyers remorse returns. But is that worth the risk of a lower auction final value? Better to be a straight up dealer and guarantee returns on anything I think.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't like returns but if something goes horribly bad, even with the PO, I refund everything. It only happened once about 5 years ago. I usually work it out with the buyer.
Sellers on the other hand have been less that cooperative. I buy with a CC through paypal now. If paypal gives me a hard time, call the CC. It came to mentioning that twice. That's it, I mentioned it and the seller became cooperative.
Overall, out of about 3000 sales an 400 buys (or so) I've had good luck in the last 10 years.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac