Syracuse Bottle Show March 27

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CazDigger

Reaction score
The Empire State Antique Bottle Assoc is having their 41st annual show on Sun. March 27 in Brewerton NY just north of Syracuse. It is a great little show, lots of excellent deals to be had with very friendly dealers. Mostly bottles but other good small antiques, postcards, stoneware etc too. I'll be set up there, come visit and talk digging!
Mark

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thanks for the reminder Mark...Mapquest shows us almost 4 hrs away,...(although w/ Penn Digger driving we might shave it to three.)[:D] Not sure if we'll make it or not. (You seem to bring me good bottle luck) and since we can't dig yet, It would be nice to see some glass.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Thanks for the reminder Mark...Mapquest shows us almost 4 hrs away,...(although w/ Penn Digger driving we might shave it to three.)[:D] Not sure if we'll make it or not. (You seem to bring me good bottle luck) and since we can't dig yet, It would be nice to see some glass.

As Police Commissioner I would never speed Joseph?

SC pontil collector

Reaction score
Its been many years since we attended this show, but I want to encourage members of this forum to go.
We picked up many really nice bottles, but more over the people there were really nice.
sc pontil collector

pharmboy

Reaction score
Hey Mark, ill be there. Ill try to bring a couple buyers with me. I would love to dig utica after, like i did last year.

CazDigger

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words SC, sure you don't want to escape the sunny southland to come to the show? I swear there won't be a blizzard that day.lol
Tod, I'll see you there!
Mark

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown