OPEN Mouth, Find Privys!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

grugirl

Reaction score
OMG... as I have recently joined and casually mentioned I live in farmland in WA. I have a wonderful friend out here that grew up on the street I reside on. She knows everyone that grew up here and several older folks on the props right on our street. There are a few with old privys onsite right on my own road. She said she would like to introduce us. She knows what I am doing and says she has some leads. Also a piece of prop that belongs to her fam in another area with an old privy. She also has in her possession a very old book on the roots of this community written by a man that is now almost 90. It contains our area and all the surrounding areas and all of the old history from his time and his parent's. It contains old dump sites in it as well. I am borrowing it tomorrow. I am not sure if I will sleep tonight.

madman

Reaction score
A BOOK WITH OLD DUMP SITES! WOW! BETTER GET YOUR TOOLS TOGETHER!

grugirl

Reaction score
I did get some sleep but been dreaming about finding bottles all night with all the pics I have seen and informational papers I have been reading.
Husband and I are headed to a most awesome glass museum next week for my Bday and I am gonna blow me some glass.
Life is Soooooo Gooooood!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac