Toughest weather in America....weather.com poll

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
[align=left]Our small City of Bradford, PA has made it to the final round in the weather channel and weather.com's Toughest Weather contest/poll. Out of 64 cities across America, we are up against Fargo, ND for the title (if that's what you call it). Bradford, with just 8,400 people beat out Philly (1.5 million people), Cleveland, Caribou, ME and just today New Orleans. Not sure having the toughest year round weather title would be good or bad as we are already known for our weather. The winner will get some great media attention if you believe there is no such thing as bad publicity. Voting ends early Friday morning, so please help us out at the link below and vote for Bradford, PA. Thanks

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/americas-toughest-weather-city-last2_2011-03-30
[/align][align=left] [/align]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Special Request...Bradford, PA in final round of weather.com poll

I would also like to mention that Bradford is the primary "digging grounds" for JoetheCrow, Redginger, Mr. Fred and myself.
[align=left] [/align]

SAbottles

Reaction score
This is all very well, but I'm not sure why anyone would be proud about getting buried under 30ft of snow and then being blown away by cyclones !! [:mad:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi