CILL'S CATRRH CURE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

olddump

Reaction score
Just dug this yesterday and it's not in any of my books. Does anyone know of it? It is 2&1/2 by 1&1/2 inches in diameter. Thank you much.
Olddump
P.S. I have croppt my own pic. I'm learning this computer thing[:D]

Li21022.jpg

Pontiled

Reaction score
Olddump, I have checked all of my records and find absolutely nothing on this piece! My records are very inclusive as they come from shows, personal digs, web-site info, and, of course, books and articles, so it's pretty comprehensive. They go back several decades. Looks like you have a very scarce (or rare) piece there! Congratulations!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
I've found it, Mike.

It is bottle number 43 in Bill Agee's (1973) book, COLLECTING ALL CURES. It is listed as "Good" in his awkward rating scheme. On a 1-to-5 scale (with "1" having the least appeal and rarity), this bottle is a "2".

There is a variant listed which provides some info on the company. This is a paper-label variant, and the label reads: R. S. CILLS / 526 N. 2ND / PHILA. & WILMINGTON.

-------------Harry Pristis

olddump

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch information makes this hobby what it is. It adds personallity to the bottles looks and gives my collection life. Keep up the great work.
Tom, olddump

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown