clear 7up bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RWalter

Reaction score
After looking where I initially put this post...I believe this where is should of gone in the first place.

I am looking for some info on a bottle that my family has had for thirty years. It was found in the Northeast corner of Colorado. It is clear with embossed surfaces and lettering. It is approx 9 inches tall. It was 7UP, Sterling, Colo writing. There is a '48' on the bottom. I have searched the internet and have found no listing or anything close yet. Would like to know if there is any interest in it.

Ge96440.jpg

Attachments

• Ge96440.jpg
    Ge96440.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 65

crozet86

Reaction score
Hi,
Most 7ups are green or amber.So, i think that the local bottler in that area made thier own bottles and design.It possible would have a good value in the fact that clear is not a common color for 7up's.Im not a pro on soda's but just giving my opinion but either way it is a very nice bottle.

Eddie

The Uncola

Reaction score
That's a very hard to find bottle, Im a 7 up collecter and I would love to have that bottle to my collection. It dates probably 1937-38.

Would you be intersested in selling it?

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Umm, Uncola... You're not helping yourself by dredging up these old threads. Try emailing the member, they may still have it. But they haven't logged on since 2004, like a bunch of people whose old posts you revived.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi