Bargains and goodies from the Rochester Show!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: mr.fred

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Spotted on the ride home....We decided this truck would make a great "camper special" for dig outings![:D]

Thanks everyone for sharing our fun day!

A3F0CA4A0E2A4CAA82E48238B8C6AE7A.jpg
Do i see glass on that shelf on the left of the Monster Truck?[8|][sm=tongue.gif]

Yeah, that looks like a bottle shelf. Good eye mr.fred!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Joe,

Great photos & thanks so much for sharing!

I have a 1/2 pt amber Goodale i'd trade for a Missouri bottle I need. Happen to have any certain flasks or sodas from Mo?

All the best,
~Tim

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Hey Joe, as usual thanks for the ride a long, nice flasks and some great displays at that show! I've had a crappy cold the last coupla days and haven't felt like posting or replying but reading ABN has been my only fun!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Steve,...I hope you shake that rotten cold soon,...they can really take it out of you....,
Tim,...While I don't have any Mo. bottles to trade, I'll keep a sharp eye out,...or perhaps when I get back on my feet, we could work something out for the goodale flask? (What's up with you (and BillinMo), our two Missouri members, having and/or looking for Goodale flasks from Rochester?...Pretty cool coincidence, No?
m6.gif

Thanks Rory, Matt, Tony, Charlie, Fred, Gordon, Bill, Red, Brian, Peej, Jim, Steven, Rick and everyone else who weighed in,for sharing our super fun bottle day....I'm sure we'll have another dig post soon.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
That's no problem at all Joe, i'm sure i'll have it. I actually found an aqua HP Goodale in an antique mall one time, and after that had to have the amber one to go-along with it. Got it at a show I believe. Hunt me down a Mo bottle I don't have! [;)]

~Tim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese