200+ old bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rdr570

Reaction score
hello everyone....im new to this old bottle collection thing but i have over 200 bottles that my father collected, hes has passed 20 years ago and ive just had them sitting in my basement. i dont know what there worth or if there worth anything but im looking to sell them or have someone check them out and tell me what there worth... i live in northeast pennsylvania and i believe most of the bottles are from this area, but i could be wrong. if anyone is intrested or can help me idenify these bottles it would be a help or a nice addition to your collection. i dont have any pics at the moment but i will get them asap for you to check them out. thanks again

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, welcome. There are a few NE Pa people here and a lot of other helpful folk. Take a few pics and post some descriptions. You should get a response.

Raider2152

Reaction score
i am from northeastern pa and could give you a hand on identifying them or even buy a couple off of you if interest just need to tell me what is on the bottles or a pic.

KBbottles

Reaction score
If you could post pictures, you will get pretty good feedback on this site. Any NJ stuff in the collection?

rdr570

Reaction score
yea i have a few from new jersey.....lysol it says bloomfield, nj....hinds honey and almond cream from bloomfield ,nj....4 oz eastman kodak co. tested chemicals form rochester, nj.......lyon and sons brewing from newark, nj....and geo danner from rahway nj....i also have a few from ny if youd like

rdr570

Reaction score
there are pics in the new to the collection part of this forum....

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky