question for admin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
Has any discussion taken place on having a seperate forum for NDNR bottles ?seems to be getting more and more popular...also although I only have a few milks.any thought of having a section (forum) for milk collectors?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
NDNR bottles

not trying to divert your post but i have to ask, are there any folks over 40 that collect NDNR?
It seems difficult for me to consider collecting something I grew up throwing away.
I guess in some areas it may be one of the few bottles types you can find in the wild?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
The bottles I chucked out the car window as a teen are coming back to haunt me.. [:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Steve, and anyone else who wants more forums, please feel free to speak up and make suggestions, or support other motions to expand our list of forums. It only takes a dollar and a dream, or something like that.. [;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

NDNR bottles

not trying to divert your post but i have to ask, are there any folks over 40 that collect NDNR?
It seems difficult for me to consider collecting something I grew up throwing away.
I guess in some areas it may be one of the few bottles types you can find in the wild?

I hate to say it but I am seeing newer and newer bottles on here.I was thinking 1890 was new but after I read what some people are collecting 1890 seems stone age but to each his own,do your thing.
Me personalty, I hate new stuff.(21st century) it makes me cringe.
There I got that off my chest [8D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
also although I only have a few milks.any thought of having a section (forum) for milk collectors?
I put a poll out about that a little while back. It was a good outcome but not overwhelming enough.

VTdigger

Reaction score
I find em all the time there OK, but I never save them, I save bottles from the 1800's early 1900s. depending on what they are: teens, 20's-30's-40's some 1950's bottles and applied color labels until the late 60's. but to each there own they';ll be old someday.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

I would like to see a forum to commemorate members who have passed, just to keep there memories and posts alive ,they all touched us in one way or another...
I agree with you Gordon, great idea.....also I could then change my signature so I can continue to mock other members who rub me the wrong way[8D].....Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis