Congrats to Waskey!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Last night at the Baltimore Antique Bottle club meeting Henry was elected to the clubs Board of Directors. This is a nice accomplishment for this young man. We elected him to bring a young perspective to this wonderful hobby.

He is knowledgeable and informed. ABN here is the future....Good job Henry!

Jim

Reaction score
Congratulations to Henry. It is great to see younger collectors who have the passion for bottles and local history that he does.

I wish we had some guys like Henry around here. I am the youngest serious collector of bottles in my area that I know of, and I'm 30! I have thought about trying to start up a local bottle club here, but have wondered if there would be enough interest for it to be sustainable. It may be time to just try it and see. ~Jim

waskey

Reaction score
It is truly an honor to receive this position, i just joined the club maybe 6 or 7 months ago and it is just an honor to be elected already. Thanks everyone [:)]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Congratulations Henry,

Does this position come with rank designations or a special hat? I hope you insist on musical fanfare
E00426-_Salute_to_the_Aussie_Digger_Still_PD_jpg_240x180_crop_q85.jpg

for great glass presentations. [8D]

7490133-illustration-of-a-miner-prospector-or-gold-digger-with-pick-axe-and-shovel-standing-front.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Congrat's Henry !! I expect Connor(Wheelah23) will be the Grand High Exalted Mystic Poohbah down here in North Jersey one day soon....Jim

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Congrat's Henry !! I expect Connor(Wheelah23) will be the Grand High Exalted Mystic Poohbah down here in North Jersey one day soon....Jim

We could fix the voting if you'd just show up at the meetings! [:D]

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp