How much are gallon , half gallon and a 32 oz clorox bottles worth each?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
I have a one gallon bottle, 4 32 oz bottles and two one half gallon bottles with handles. How much will the antique store guy give me for them?

jays emporium

Reaction score
I see those in antique malls all the time, priced $5 - $10. but as far as selling them, you won't get more than a dollar. Most of us bottle diggers who dig newer dumps where those things are found hate them because they are just in the way when digging for better bottles like milks and sodas. We leave them behind or break them.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I GAVE A ONE GALLON BROWN GLASS WITH THE HALF HANDLE DESIGN TO ONE OF MY BROS. AND HE WAS HAPPY AS ALL HECK ABOUT IT..AND HE DON'T COLLECT GLASS,,, OLD WIND CHIMES ARE HIS THING

swizzle

Reaction score
I sold a quart clorox with the original rubber stopper for $20+ on ebay a while back. Then I dug 3 more. I doubt that the person who bought it realized how common they are. Mine dated to 1930 and she wanted it for her clorox collection. To each their own and you'll only get what the highest bidder is willing to pay. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
[:D][:D][:D] I should see what I can do with Listerine and Milk of Magnesia's next.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac