should i or shant i?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

suzanne

Reaction score
I don't want to be Batmans special friend. Peejrey, most people, including this batman impersonator, have a significant size advantage over me. It is better in my case to walk away and live another day.

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: suzanne

I don't want to be Batmans special friend.  Peejrey, most people, including this batman impersonator, have a significant size advantage over me.  It is better in my case to walk away and live another day.  

Always get the vehicle license number when ever possible. Be safe!

davidbg63

Reaction score
I got the same idea a few years ago when one of the major lakes here dropped 14 ft below full pool. I found to many bottles to mention. Also other item i.e. (fishing lures, coins etc.)

keithstanfield

Reaction score
Walked the banks ad found 2 1 quart miilks marked"Hazelwood western dairy products company.............info????????????????????????????

willong

Reaction score
Search downstream from Riverfront Park. I was working long hours and six-seven day weeks, building a new business, when I heard that construction on the Expo 74 site exposed an old city dump that was producing good bottles. Although my mouth watered, I just couldn't afford to take the time off to go bottle digging 400 miles from home. I always wondered what I missed out on. Expo 74 site was on Canada Island, Havermale Island, and the adjacent south bank of the Spokane River in the center of the city. Good luck! Let us know how you do.

Will

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94