Memphis Show Gettogether for ABN

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
I would like to invite all Antique-Bottles.net members attending the show in Memphis to meet at my table at noon on Sunday. My table numbers are I 01-04. We can take some pictures to post on the website and meet in person some of the individuals we know only by their user names. I picked that time because by then maybe we'll be winding down a bit and have time to do this.
I will also offer a discount to any ABN member of 20% off anything I have for sale at the show. Just identify yourself and if there is anything you are interested in, large or small, you are entitled to the member discount. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Jay

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
All expenses paid? I'm there, send me the check.
Really though, I wish I could meet more of you folk but sadly it may never happen.
Well, out to replace my brakes if the don't disintegrate don't the process.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Jay! Wish I was down there to meet you. I look forward to the J. Bodine soda in the mail!!

All the best,

-KB

pikewaynepabottles

Reaction score
I'll be at the show set up on 3 tables with Jim Jack , but don't know table #'s . We'll be driving in tomorrow evening . Ed Nikles aka edndlm & pikewaynepabottles . Would love to meet some more forum members , as I met a few in Baltimore .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty