A little heavy on the glass.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
This is a local bottle from the Pensacola Bottling Works, Pensacola, Fla. The bottom is very thick and the bottle weights almost 2lbs. Must have been the new guy.[8|][sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Hf98948.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98948.jpg
    Hf98948.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 102

pupman

Reaction score
Hi Warren, Real nice Hutch's,I love the ones where they used so much extra glass! I made a collection of Long Island hutch's at one time,almost 100 different.I had two quarts in it but sadly,no color as it seems Long Island bottlers did not use any colored bottles.Nice thing to collect,Kev(pup)

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Kev, The bottlers around here were realy into the greens and blues including teal. I've included a pic of some of the bottles used by one company that bought to many bottles at once and it helped caused them to go BR. [8|]

Us54414.jpg

Attachments

• Us54414.jpg
    Us54414.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 80

pupman

Reaction score
That's a real nice grouping Warren! Soda bottles are so cool.Afew of my hutch's were picture bottles and of course the quarts were real hard to find! Never color,just aqua or clear but it didn't matter! Brings back many happy days in the dumps when I could'nt wait to find my next blobtop.Enjoy your collecting,Kev

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac