DELAND, FLORIDA, SHOW 3/20/04

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
The M-T Bottle Collectors Association will hold its 34th Annual Show & Sale, 9AM - 3PM Saturday, March 20, 2004. The show is held at the Volusia County Fairgrounds, I-4 and SR44 (Exit 118), Deland, Florida. For info: M. Pallasch at 386-668-4538.

---------Harry Pristis

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Harry ,
Ok thanks , I was just went thru your part of the woods last month . I attended the Sarasota Show . Do you know Ed Herrold ? Or Lynn McLarty ? Brian

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Yes, I do, Brian. I haven't been to a Sarasota show for a very long time; no particular reason, just don't get down there.

--------Harry Pristis

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
I attend the Sarasota Show every year while on vacation. And if they would move the St.Pete or Deland Shows closer to the date of the Sarasota Show I would hit one of those also while laying in the sun !
Did you know my Grandfather ?( Irving Shultis ). I know Ed Herrold thru my late Grandfather and Lynn McLarty I know thru my Grandfather and from digging with him in Tampa and Ybor city.

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
I can't say that I knew Irving Shultis, but I am bad about remembering names. I am better with faces.

Rather than re-schedule the St. Pete and Deland shows, it might be easier to re-schedule your vacation. [;)]

The St. Pete show, I have always believed, is the biggest and best. (I haven't been to a Sarasota show in a long time, so any comparison may be out of date.)

--------Harry Pristis

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Harry , I guess I really need to work it around where I have about 2 months vacation time and I could hit all 3 Shows. Bill Budstead told me that St.Pete was the best Show.

Harry here's my Grandfathers face.....He lived in Bradenton and LOVED to dig !
I posted this pic before .......well here it is again !

Hf98998.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98998.jpg
    Hf98998.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 146

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi