members

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
I was searching for a member in the member list and was amazed howmany new members only posted between 1 and 3 times then are not heard from again...thats too bad, maybe a lot just research and dont leave feedback?

ms.gal

Reaction score
Hi..I for one don't post much..but I read the boards just about every day..love to see all the stuff ya'll find..Ms.Gal

kwalker

Reaction score
I think a lot of people just want to find out about their three or four bottles, or need help sorting through their family member's collection. Then after they don't see the need and just kind of forget about us...

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Somebody joined on the day I posted a bunch of bottles under the "For Sale" section... They sent me a PM asking "How much for all of them"? Then they logged off, without ever making a post. They haven't logged back on since, and haven't responded to my reply. Jokers...

GuntherHess

Reaction score
What drives me crazy is people will list a bottle on fleabay then log on the bottle forum and ask what its worth.
WTF??? Its in an auction , wait 7 days and you will find out what its worth.

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
A lot of 1 time posters join just to see what their bottle is worth so they can make a quick buck.[>:]

kwalker

Reaction score
We're such a nice bunch around here though. Who wouldn't want to stick around and get to know us more...?

zombie-attack.jpg

GuntherHess

Reaction score
A lot of 1 time posters join just to see what their bottle is worth so they can make a quick buck

I dont really have a problem with that.
Its an oppertunity to educate people a little and maybe create another collector.
It does bug me when they post and start whining if they dont get a response on a common slick six hours after posting.
This isnt the Burger King drive up window...

Stardust

Reaction score
This isnt the Burger King drive up window...
[:D]
Matt, I love that you have gotten so funny ~ I would love a drive through bottle buy window [;)] What kind of Antique bottle would your like with your burger mam [:D] [:D] and [:D] [:D] would you like super sized fries also"?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky