Guldens Capers before & after

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Lets see some photos Slim....

Ec88895.jpg

Attachments

• Ec88895.jpg
    Ec88895.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 71

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Cap and Slim...

I'm showing you this so you can my birdhouses in the background and my 15" of snow...[&:] Are you guys feeling sorry yet for us up here in New England?[X(]

Wayne

slimdigger

Reaction score
With all the nice goodies you have been posting it's kinda hard to feel sorry for you. Thanks again for sharing all of the great photos of your finds. It is always a pleasure to see the great items you post. You can bet that I will be scouring the Va. rivers next spring when the water temps get more favorable . I do not like the wet cold combo! Slim

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Slim...

My brother lives down in Virginia and I've been looking for an excuse to go down to visit him!!! I could tell my wife that I have to go down for a week to help him, sneak all my gear out of the garage, stop by and say hello to him for like an hour and then hook up with you and Capsoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![&:]

Sounds like a plan to me...

Wayne

slimdigger

Reaction score
Anytime the water temps are above 55 . I will roll out the futon and you can crash as long as you would like. Slim

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal...

The water temp up here doesn't get much above 65 during the summer, so 55 degrees is like a bath tub to me... I'm still in my wetsuit and it's 43 - 44 right now... but I have to admit, the important parts of me have shrunk out of sight!!! It was zero today and I tell ya, I hated to jump in the water. It got up to a whoppin 14 degrees!!!

I'm gonna do a tank just outside of Portland, Maine tomorrow with my buddy Rick, so I'll take some photos and let you know what we found...

I just came in from getting some firewood, stokin up the stove for the night and grabbed another beer... I'm sitting here relaxing and sharing the "experience of the glass" with my new found friends... Life is good!![:)]

Wayne

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown