Dust Storm near Phoenix and a couple of UFOs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Just another day in Phoenix,the largest dust storm to ever strike the city and a couple of UFOs checking out the debris cloud.[:-]I cant tell if they are US Airforce jets but the lights are very bright on each object. You decide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ygrHIWceas

This gentleman has it figured out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWGzQGD5WHk&feature=related

The dust storm is amazing.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I really haven't decided what I think of UFO's. The ones in this video look like military jets with bright lights on each wing, shot with a bad camera.

But then again, on two occasions, I have seen things in the sky I honestly can't explain. One happened just a few days ago. Half the people that believe in UFO's are completely nuts, but I have no idea what I saw.

carobran

Reaction score
ufo's........... really?i might can cosider bigfoot,but little green men from mars ,uh-uh[:)]

peejrey

Reaction score
little green men from mars
be careful.......the beings on mars might find that racist, or bias...[sm=rolleyes.gif]
And golly, who said they're little?!

epackage

Reaction score
By definition alone UFO's have to be real, if it's an object that people can't identify then it's an Unidentified Flying Object....Now as for that object being from another world, well that's a whole nother can of worms..[:-]

carobran

Reaction score
first of all they dont exist,but if they did they would be millions of miles away so i wouldnt care,you gotta wonder why so many are ''seen'' out west,think the heat gets to people?[:)][;)]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

By definition alone UFO's have to be real, if it's an object that people can't identify then it's an Unidentified Flying Object....Now as for that object being from another world, well that's a whole nother can of worms..[:-]
i hate it when people make a point,what about that knife book?[:-][:)]

carobran

Reaction score
GOD,me,people with common sense[:-],(no offense intended)if this keeps up im gonna need a bottle of tylenol[:)][;)]

peejrey

Reaction score
None taken...
Try some herbal tea.......GREAT STRESS RELIEF!!
Maybe someday I'll have a chance to really know.
That's all I really need.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky