Any Long Island collectors out there?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Hey, any collectors from Long Island out there? If so, any interest in getting together for some bottle chat, or getting a club going?

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Must be someone on here from the Island, lets talk bottles!

ChrisP1

Reaction score
Hey NYCFlasks,

I'm a fellow Long Islander...and I just joined the Forum this morning. I am very new to the hobby and don't have the time at the moment to help to organize a club, but I want to be kept in the loop if such a thing does materialize... At this point I'm have only been diving for bottles...

My other interest is LI pottery...mostly redware.

Take care,

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Hello there ChrisP1, good to hear from you.
Now, your ringing a bell with me, when you mentioned the redware and diving. Could it be something with Cooperative Extension?

soda bottle

Reaction score
My good buddy is very much into Long Island bottles. He collects pontil sodas and inks. Unfortunately he is an old timer and does not believe in computers and has since moved to Delaware because of the high cost of living. He still is a big time collector of New York Sodas and I love when he goes to visit he always brings me back bagels and conolies, Yummm......

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Hi soda bottle, sounds like you know my old buddy, Dave Stevens........tell him Mark Smith says hello........

soda bottle

Reaction score
I told him you said hello, he was very excited about it and said he had'nt seen you in some time. If you want to give him a call sometime I have his # just PM me. Thanks, Jake

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Dave is a great guy, super friend. I have known him for must be 30 years. Lets see, I had my 69 step side Chevy until 84, so sometime before 84 I knew him.
I will have to figure out how to PM and get in touch, sure would be nice to chat with Dave again.

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Hi Sinned. Boy, sure would love to dig, however, I am pretty much unavailable. I am in the flower business, and I have a 7 day work week.
Hope you can find someone, sounds very exciting!
Keep us posted on what you find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu