Wisconsin bottles underwater & underground

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tfredrich

Reaction score
If anyone is curious to see the best from our lovely state of Wisconsin, check out Mr Bottles.com. My diver friends and many of the most serious collectors from our state are constantly adding new finds and content daily. If you have something and cannot find any info, ask MrBottles!!!!!!
Thanks!
TF

mrbottles

Reaction score
Ha! I registered to see what this post about Wisconsin bottle diving was. It's about my website. Very cool. At www.mrbottles.com we are trying to make a site that will be the very best on the entire world wide web. The site is getting new information added every day. I have a question though for all the users here. Since we are actively pounding on the site right now. (It's so cold here all but the most rapid riverways are frozen) What are the best bottle collecting sites out there? I am hopeful to find ideas that we can incorporate. We are adding a forum. Searching the web for bottle forums is how I found this site.

Thanks,

Steven

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Mr Bottles...

Hey Steven and welcome to the forum[:)] As you can see, from some of the posts, there are a tremendous amount of "Great" people here! There is a fantastic depth of knowledge, cooperation... comradere... sharing... information and sometimes, some hyjinx and joking around... I for one can say that I have found a "Home" here on the forum... I am up most every night just reading and exchanging thoughts, ideas and jokes... This place is great!!![:D]

On the other hand, I am quite serious about my diving, not only about work, but about bottle diving. Is bottle diving the last Great bottle "frontier" who knows... I just love the challenge... the chase... the sharing of th experience with others. Not that I don't have my "private" spots that I dive... (just like secret diggin spots. I guess), but, I wouldn't know how to dig anyway! Unless I can "suit up" throw a tank on and pop a regulator in my mouth, I'm lost![&o]

I'm glad you found this site. The forum is for all of us to exchange ideas, share our experiences, trade information on different sites/areas and (maybe) to hack around a little bit... Sometimes, laughter makes the world go round, right Cap?[:D]

Wayne

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hi Wayne,

We are pretty hard core in Wisconsin. The laughter is par for the course. I see you like the forum so we may be able to lure you in. I run a computer and web development company so i have access to resources that most bottle web sites just don't. The sky is the limit with what we can do. If there are other features of websites or if you have any cool ideas for a bottle site PLEASE let me know. the site has been up for a few years but suddenly i find that bottle collectors are figuring out that they can use the internet to get information and share ideas. Check out the bottle galleries. We started them a couple of weeks ago and check out the rest of the site some night when you can't sleep and the forum is quiet. I would love your feedback.

Very best,

Steven

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven, Love your web site man. Got a kick out of the stories. I run a..... No , Wait, Im retired, I don't do anything if I don't want to.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Watch out for that Wayne dude, he hangs out with a really mean thumb guy.

Welcome to the forum.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey steven...

Thanks for the invite (and 'Pay no attention to that guy behind the curtain!")

I know what you mean about the internet and bottle sites "Popping" up all over. It seams that "Bottle Interest" has surely resurged! There are great discoveries waiting to be made, even in Seminole, Al... (We might find a thumb or two down there!)

I have to tell you though, this Antique-Bottles forum has been great!!!! I can't say enough about it!!! Diggers... Divers... "step and a halfs"... The wonder of it all! I'm just amazed... I have truly missed so much over the past many years! But...

Now I'm here, living for today...!!! I got my gear... I got my suit... I got my goody bag... and I'm ready to travel!![:)] (although I'm still in a wetsuit because mice ate holes through my two drysuits!)

Again, welcome to the forum and enjoy ...[;)]

Wayne

mrbottles

Reaction score
Thanks Warren,

I haven't explored this site yet but i see that i have to now. I don't get any of the jokes. A thumb a toe? And wouldn't step and a halfs be stairs'?

I will start the exploration post haste.

Steven

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven,
I am step and a half. missing left ankle and foot.[sm=lol.gif] Go to collectors chat and check out whos this guy. You will catch on.[8D]

mrbottles

Reaction score
Whoa! What happened to your foot? Bottle tumbler accident? I'm sorry to hear that. Are you a diver? I can't keep you guys straight yet.

Okay i get the thumb now... It's pretty funny. My wife heard me laughing and came over to see what was so funny. She didn't get it.

Off to explore some more...

Steven

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu