Wisconsin bottles underwater & underground

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
MrBottles...

Hi Steven, I didn't mean to scare you off... some of us have a pretty good sense of humor here, but we are all Very Serious about our bottle collecting ... Bottle digging and bottle diving.

sometimes we interject some humor into the threads, but just follow it out... no "hidden" meaning, no insults, no degrading remarks... just some plain fun! Besides... his thumb is a lot "thinner" than mine... I got the "fat" one...

Enjoy the forum,

Wayne

mrbottles

Reaction score
Yoyu? How did you know my stage name back when I was doing live performance art to put myself through public high school? Boy that brings back the memories! Anyway, bottle collecting is serious business for me. No kidding around or joking for Wisconsin bottle collectors.. I think the thumb thing DOES have a hidden meaning and insidiously pokes fun at hitchhikers and coin tossers everywhere. You should be ashamed! You even go so far as to call one fat? Big boned would be more politically correct if you ask me.

Do the hats make it harder to find bottles when you are feeling around in the muck. Sure looks like they can help save on sun screen!

Very seriously,

Steven

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven, I lost my foot diving. You see, there was this guy with fat tumbs named Wayne and this big Lobster[&:]......... Naaaa[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] I lost it due to service in the USAF. I'm a digger but I might have to start divin again. I'm the HANDsome thumb guy.[8D]

mrbottles

Reaction score
That is some scary stuff. Thanks for your service. We have pretty good because of people like you. Yes diving is incredible. There is nothing like digging down in the muck many feet with your face pressed into the bottom and your regulator free flowing when you get one finger tip on a bottle that is so tightly packed in it takes you five minutes of feverish clawing to clear the area enough to get the bottle out. It's more peaceful than digging for sure. If I were you I would definitely get back into diving. You can save money on gear too. You only need one fin! I always wondered if it was safe to dive inland down south. Don't you have to worry about snakes and crocagators?

Thansk again!

Steven

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky