Got my Flask!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I got my figural today!! I love it!!!! Thank you AJ!![:)][:)][:)] funky packing job too.. but it worked! [:D]

surfaceone

Reaction score
I got a psyck flask today my ownself. No packing involved.
point.gif
magnifyglass.gif
fan.gif
bounce016.gif

RedGinger

Reaction score
My gin, local druggist and s&p shakers arrived today. Thank you so much, AJohn. That gin is awesome! It's my first case gin. I'll get a picture of it up, soon. That was very generous of you! Is that beach glass in the druggist bottle? Many thanks!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ajohn

Opals

Cool! Did you find them in your area? Thanks for the good luck. There is a lot of meaning behind Opals.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Oh no! You should never give or accept a gift of opals or pearls. Both of these stones are believed to bring extremely bad luck unless purchased by the owner. If they are to be given as a present, the bad luck can be negated by handing its giver a small sum of money to turn it into a financial transaction and so break the curse of these stones. Bad luck associated with opals can also be offset by wearing them in settings that include diamonds, as diamonds are said to have power over the opals. I guess I need to send AJohn some money, or get some diamonds! [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis