Jefferson Club/Lee Beverage Co.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cnujdogg

Reaction score
I cant find information on my Jefferson Club soda bottle. It is a clear bottle with picture of Jefferson colors are white and red. It is warn as all my bottles have been collected from various digs. Is it worth anything? I also have a Lee Beverage Co. bottle. It has 2 confederate flags crossed on the front. This are 2 of my favorite bottles as I love history. Any insight about them would be great.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
The Jefferson Club bottles are from the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Charlottesville, VA, and were their flavor line. The Lee Beverages is from Petersburg, VA. I wonder exactly how long the Lee Beverage Company lasted, I've only seen two different variations of this bottle. The Lee Beverages are tough to find in good shape, the Jefferson Clubs are more common, except for the Ginger Ale.

50281E4E5D9E4B979C631CFEC679E5F2.jpg

Attachments

• 50281E4E5D9E4B979C631CFEC679E5F2.jpg
    50281E4E5D9E4B979C631CFEC679E5F2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 264

cnujdogg

Reaction score
I appreciate the insight. The Lee Beverage is just like the one I have, are they valuable?

T D

Reaction score
The Lee bottle is one of my favorite bottles- it definitely looks better displayed with dark liquid in it. I love the green glass Jefferson! Like to have one in my collection. Thanks for posting

fishnuts

Reaction score
Please share what the varaint is. I've had five or six altogether and never noticed any differences.
I'll check the ones I have, too.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I don't own the varient, I only ran across it in an antique shop in North Carolina. If memory serves it is a bit more squat than the regular one, but still has the same acl design. The acl was damaged and I left it where it was but I did make a mental note to try to hunt one down.

fishnuts

Reaction score
Thanks, morb. Now I gotta put a squat Lee on the want list.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis