New Truck

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good words. For being fairly plain for a new truck, it gets a lot of compliments. I've always liked Dodge for trucks, too. My one buddy has been having all kinds of trouble with his '06 GMC 2500, I'm working on converting him to the Ram side [;)]

Rick, I know what you mean about "privy dust" buildup in the seats. My old truck probably has about 200 pounds of it in there [:D]. I'm going to keep this one a little cleaner.

I like the Jeep Wranglers, too, and thought about buying one at one time. Jeeps are tough to beat, my brother has a '98 Cherokee that is still going strong at almost 200,000. Rust can become an issue on Jeeps when they get older, but I get very few of them in my shop with serious mechanical problems. ~Jim

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Congratulations on the new truck. She's a beaut. I still love my '04 Durango, thrashed as it is.

newcarsmell.jpg

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I put the beast to work today bringing home a sideboard/bottle display cabinet and hauling out one of my old cabinets. I'll get some pictures of the new display soon, still putting it together. ~Jim

Stardust

Reaction score
Hey, congrats ~ I always wished I had a nice truck [;)] too!
Enjoy! the best is yet to come ~

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, Star and Josh. Sorry I somehow missed your posts before [&:]

I have 1,700 miles on the big animal now. I hauled 1,000 pounds of junk last week, and didn't even know it was back there. I love driving this truck, and will really love it when I can burn that blasted bank payment book [:D] I plan to have the truck long after that. ~Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese