RAIN!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

ORIGINAL: L C

If you have four or five more mowers to spare like that send them to me , I need all the help I can get !

[:D][:D]

They can be a hassle sometimes but when you get tired of um you can have um for dinner![:D]

Don't you ever get attached to any of those 4 legged lawn mowers ? [:D]

LC

Reaction score
I have four acres here Rick. I was told for years by people to fence the field in and get a couple of young calves . And that's why I never did , figured I would gert attached to the blasted things and would have them forever ,

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

If you have four or five more mowers to spare like that send them to me , I need all the help I can get !

They can be a hassle sometimes but when you get tired of um you can have um for dinner![:D]

I had a charolais calf steer many years ago and he was hard to let go.[:(] But other then that, Its part of the farm operation and I have to be professional about it.[:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I had a charolais calf steer many years ago and he was hard to let go.[:(] But other then that, Its part of the farm operation and I have to be professional about it.[:)]

Yeah I hear ya Rock,you don't want a steer sleeping at the bottom of your bed.but then again,it would make a killer watch dog [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado