$2 Thrift store Drakes - Pic Added

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bttlmark

Reaction score
Found at a thrift store in N.E. Fl. a couple of months ago for $2.00.Started to walk past ,it was so shiney.Then I thought to myself,,,hmmm , I've not seen a decorative bottle like that!!! All that searching did pay off. A two color one for sure,but what would the color of the body be considered? Any experts out there?

Eb86776.jpg

Attachments

• Eb86776.jpg
    Eb86776.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 99

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
RE: $2 Thrift store Drakes

Ahh man I hate you..... no just kidding. Can you post a pic?

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi btlmark and Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net -
VERY nice find!!! [:-] This will make you visit the thrift stores more, but I bet you'll never score one better than this one... the rest of your life.

If you got a reciept, then hold onto it, 'cause a lot of people won't believe this.
Once again, beautiful and post some pictures of what you collect or what your placing it next to on the shelf, when you get a chance.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hey I did the same thing once about 2 years ago. I went to a gun show in Laurel Miss. The gun show wasn't that good and it was small. As I'm walking around there's a guy with a table with nothing but bottles on it, and he was getting the most business. Bought a bunch of stuff and found a Drakes for $5 in a milk crate under the table, the only one I ever owned. Sold it on ebay as soon as I got home for $100.
Robert
BARQS19

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94