New website / storefront

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slimdigger

Reaction score
Just opened up a new bottle outlet on the web. It is a work in progress but I definitely would appreciate any feedback you bottle nutz could give. The site URL is www.slimdigger.com. Thanks, Bruce

bubbas dad

Reaction score
what? no amber cokes or christo colas! LOL!!!
just joking. but seriously, do you plan on having any soda bottles?

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Slim...

Do you plan on having any guest appearances or input from divers or diggers from unusual places like Seminole, Al [:D]

Wayne

Only kidding, of course... good luck on your site. Let me know if I can help or provide any input.[&:]

slimdigger

Reaction score
This is only a start . I will have all the categories in the site within a week plus a lot of bottles( including sodas ). I just started on the site two days ago so I have alot of work to do. Thanks for all of your input. Bruce

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey -
Let me know what you're looking for as far as a logo - header [SLIMDIGGER.COM] and I'll submit it to my graphics dept. and see if they can come up with something (if they aren't busy [:D]). What you have there is pretty flat, primitive and pixily (if that's a word).

I'm working on my sites in the next few days, so I should be around. Call the cell if you can't get through.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown