Mccormick & co

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kastoo

Reaction score
What is this McCormick worth? Thanks...

Jh15298.jpg

Attachments

• Jh15298.jpg
    Jh15298.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 75

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, Nice flask. You don't see those as often as the rectangular bottles but they are still pretty common. $6 to $10

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi McCormick posters -
Included in this photo below are a couple of my McCormick's that I've dug. Warren, I also have the one with the script writing and tapered top in clear (laying down on left). I've always liked it, but they won't even bring $5 on eBay, at least lately. The other is the aqua, (4") triangular shaped one in the foreground. Baltimore folks and members here say it's quite common, but I've never seen or dug another.

BTW - On the right, in the back is a (4 3/4") F. BROWN'S / ESS OF / JAMAICA GINGER / PHILADa smooth base, I dug recently with a large chunk of glass hanging on the inside. Then a pontiled puff I bought at an antique show recently and way over on the left is an example of one of the many stoppers I dug in the past couple of months. The amber (1 1/8") bottle was given to my 4 yr. old son at our bottle show and is included to add a little and I do mean little, color.

Sp45492.jpg

Attachments

• Sp45492.jpg
    Sp45492.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 90

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Hey Meech, I'll give you 5 bucks apiece for them all day long.[:)]If you come across any I don't already have I will take them off your hands.

Let me know if you come across any more of those Lafayette fruit jar lids.[:)]

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Warren -
I still have two of the Lafayette lids that I was going to throw on good ol eBay soon. They are on there quite often (last time I checked - which was a while ago) and you can pick them up for very little. Why are you looking for them? Do you have some 'profile' variations that need a closure? [:D] The metal part of the closure is the hard part to find.

capsoda

Reaction score
I got this one Meech. Its dug, can you believe it. Bought $400 worth of fruit jars, all blown for $75. The Lafayette was in the box. Now I need a top. If I can't find the metal I can repop one.[:)]

Pn35626.jpg

Attachments

• Pn35626.jpg
    Pn35626.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 74

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member