Northwest WV / Southeast OH Diggers?

Have my shovel and metal detector ready.Looking for Diggers in the Wood County,WV area.

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    I'm located in Calhoun County about an hour away from Wood County, also dig and metal detect.

Junior Member New Bottler
    Can turn you guys into a great spot in mason county here is what I've found just walking in the spotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190212_200607.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	188207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190303_141809.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	188208

Junior Member New Bottler
    Drip me a line anytime your come to Mason county and it will point you to a few nice spots

Hey Will & Ricky, I am in Wood County WV, here in Vienna! I would love to get with someone local and go do some hunting of just about any type! I enjoy Metal detecting, Bottle Hunting/Digging, Insulators, arrow head hunting, going fishing! You Name it I'm into it! I'm an active skinny little guy, very personable, respectful and easy going, easy to get along with! Lol! I'm not bashful about knocking on doors and talking to people either, when getting permission to hunt private property! I'm not originally from Wood County, I've been here about four years now, and I would like to meet some folks with the same interests as mine, find someone to hunt with! And find some old historical places, old dump sites or privy's to go hunting! Get back at me if you see this sometime in the near future, if you do want to get together and talk about some possibilities! Name is Kasper