The Long Branch collection:

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Great pic's Chuckles, I love them all but that dated Lippincott is my fave, I'm so used to quart hutchs now that they don't seem that out of the norm for us Jersey Boys....continued success my friend !!!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Those be some nice bottles! Arr! [sm=tongue.gif]

So what percentage would you say you dug? I see a lot of those are in mint condition, I always love to see those...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I dug 22 out of the 62 pictured here.. I have a box full of duplicates left over from me diggin' days, too..

slag pile digger

Reaction score
WOAH!! that is some long branch collection[:)] Love the lip on that Gassmann and 2 cities also cool!! The ship on the kennsington bottling works is cool too!!! I enjoyed the show. Thanks for sharing.. Slag

Wheelah23

Reaction score
What a nice long branch collection...

Branch%2BPile%2B2.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I spent all day preparing this post.. I prolly coulda done it in 2 hours but add in the ferocious hangover and well there goes a perfectly good holiday.. hey Wheelie your collection is very impressive too, albeit more inflammable.. howz about a nice weenie roast?

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
Awesome collection. I want to do that with Belmar bottles, but theres not enough Belmar ones to create a collection like that! Still very nice Long branch bottles! If you find another hutch, tell me. Im going to create a "along the jersey shore" bottle collection.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you! [:)]
I might be able to help you out with that "along the shore" collection, we should talk more about that..

Wheelah23

Reaction score
If you find any BIM bottles or milks from Manahawkin or any of the towns on LBI, let me know. My grandma lives in Manahawkin and I go to Ship Bottom on LBI all the time. It's my "home away from home away from the dump", so a bottle from there would be cool!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu