Doing an old house cleanout,...beer can collection?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Today we scrapped out fridges, stoves, 78 lbs. of yellow brass pipe, and a whole room full of aluminum pans! (hoarders)....The house itself is a super interesting old local farm house, that a neighborhood grew up around over the years,...The basement is partially constructed of ancient tombstones, from a now defunct cemetery... One of the guys found a box of glass 'picture' paperweights, a complete in original box, tin lithographed "Fort Ticonderoga", and four big boxes of sports cards from the 60's....We noticed multiple boxes of vintage to early beer cans in a back area of the walk in attic...(About 6 bannana sized boxs of them),...We may or may not get back into the house,...(condemned).... but I was putting this out there in case we do, and there was interest in the beer cans? We were pressed for time today and could only grab a few select items...The house has a huge amount of rooms, all stacked to the ceilings w/ bags and boxes. The roof has leaked down thru 3 floors and there's black mold beginning to encroach.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Yeah but did you find the privy? [:D]

Swiz,..that's a distinct possibility,...as soon as we find out when we can go back. The closest we were to a privy today,was a cast iron bathtub that we had to get down a flight of stairs, and up the hill out of the backyard, and into the back of the truck.[:)] I did however find this little gem sitting on the far back of a kitchen shelf. Anyone know, is this a bean pot,...or anything else maybe about it? I also got a cool antique rocking chair, some old license plates , a glass piggybank, a fossil book for Laur, and some antique postcards....

4B4A20F36CCF42E19475E15D66043904.jpg

Attachments

• 4B4A20F36CCF42E19475E15D66043904.jpg
    4B4A20F36CCF42E19475E15D66043904.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 60

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I also got a cool antique rocking chair, some old license plates , a glass piggybank, a fossil book for Laur, and some antique postcards....

PICS!!!

luckiest

Reaction score
That place sounds like a goldmine! Congratulations, take advantage of it!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
How bout that, Paula and myself were at a beer can show today.

From what we seen, beer cans are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp