So what gives you the eebie-jeebies?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
They are nasty. I hate bugs. I can't think of one I like. I also hate mites and those things that live in your eyelashes. I remember you saying you had used an electron microscope, Rock. Did you ever look at anything like that using it?

RedGinger

Reaction score
This will freak you out. Don't say I didn't warn you. Hey, it's Halloween season after all.

Aumie

Reaction score
I find these in the soil where I have pumpkins planted, Blech!
jb_3.jpg

Aumie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Yuck!  We have these tiny bugs here, with two pincers that look like a Scorpion.  Joe looked them up and I forget what he found.  Maybe I just didn't want to remember.  Bugs always creep me out.  If I ever see a spider, I call Joe to get it!

I think it's a Book Scorpion apparently they're also called Psuedoscorpians, (how appropriate) They're actually part of the arachnid family, I found one of these while in my senior year of art class in high school and brought it to my science teacher and he identified it.

So not only is it a creepy pincer bug, its also a creepy spider.

carobran

Reaction score
i was sitting against a tree one day hunting............i looked down and there was a wolf spider the size of a half dollar sitting on my hand[:eek:][:'(]...................im sure all the birds and squirrels were very intrigued by my little dance[8|][:D][8D][8D][;)]

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

They are nasty.  I hate bugs.  I can't think of one I like.  I also hate mites and those things that live in your eyelashes.  I remember you saying you had used an electron microscope, Rock.  Did you ever look at anything like that using it?

No Red. It was in a clean room used to look at junctions of microwave monolithic integrated circuits and stuff. But we did sneak in a few things now and then.[;)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu